How to create a Project?
Creating a Project on Spatialnode is very easy. You populate your portfolio by adding projects to it. Follow these steps to create a Project.
- Login to your dashboard with your credentials.
- On the project page, click “Add New”
- A page where you can upload your project will appear.
- Add an image (png, jpeg or gif) of your project
- Within the description tag, Give a detailed description of your project, this helps in understanding your project and how you accomplished it.
- List tools, plugins or libraries used in executing the project.
- Add tags such as (#arcgis, #qgis, #flooding ) for your project
- Add a demo link to your project, if you have
- Click on “Add Project”